Address : P.O BOX 102871
Email Address : email@example.com
• Finished Master degree program in Applied Nutrition from the College of Education for Home Economics & Art _ Princess Noura Bint AbdulRahman University in April 2011.
• Finished one year post graduate certification program in Nutrition from the College of Education for Home Economics & Art _ Princess Noura Bint AbdulRahman University in year 2006.
• Graduated from THE GIRLS COLLEGE OF EDUCATION IN AL-KHARJ with a Bachelor degree of Home Economics in year 2001.
• Graduated from GIRLS COLLEGE OF EDUCATION IN AL-KHARJ with a Diploma in Kindergartens and Primary School Education in year 1994.
• Office Administration & Secretary Course: 120 hours course where I gained all skills needed to be a professional secretary and to be able to manage all aspects of office jobs.
• Attended a course about Macrobiotics (prescribing natural food for prevention and cure) for 16-hour continuous medical education approved by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties( SCFHS).
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
• I worked as Teaching Assistant for 7 years after graduation in the College of Education for Home Economics & Art _ Riyadh University.
• I attended the fourth Saudi Conference of Food and Nutrition in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• I attended the first Arab conference of Health and food safety 2008
• I attended the third conference of activity and obesity on Arab world 2010.
• I attended the Scand international conference the Higher Education in Riyadh city 2011.
References shall be furnished upon request